Thursday 1 January 2015

A Fantastic Horror-mas!

It's been a week now since Old Nick visited and I have to say, I was impressed with some of my gifts! I would like to wish you all a very happy new year, and would love to thank every single one of you for all the blog support last year, and for viewing my content in general. It was a fantastic year for me, having nothing at first and on the contrary having a lot of views now.
I will admit I was inconsistent at times with posts, leaving them a day late and sometimes changing my schedule with short notice. Lets hope 2015 will be a year full of success in the horror genre!
As you should see on the left, these were the horror DVD's/box sets I received for my Christmas gifts and bought with my money. In terms of box sets, I was given The Omen Pentology, Alien Anthology, Predator Duology, Exorcist Anthology, Nightmare On Elm Street Collection, and the Hostel Trilogy. Also, in terms of single DVD's I got The Hills Have Eyes(1977), Aliens vs Predator Requiem, and Evil Dead (remake). It's a really epic bunch to look at in my opinion, and I cannot wait to watch them all and get reviewing! However, I need some help from you guys. I would like you guys to leave a comment telling me what to watch first! I have so much to choose from and so I am unsure what to watch and review first.
Again, a huge thanks to everyone who has been involved in my blog, especially to my devoted followers, and I would love to wish everyone a happy new year. Come on 2015, roll on the horror!

No comments:

Post a Comment