Wednesday 10 September 2014

Two films you should forever avoid!

Trust me on this one. It is highly recommended for you that you do not watch the following movies I will talk about for your own safety, and definitely for the faint hearted! Anyway, the two most gruesome and generally terrible films I have seen in my life are The Human Centipede 1(2009) and 2(2011). Somehow each of them obtain a score higher than 3.5 on IMDB, but I reckon for me they would score two out of ten at the maximum. It is a complete shock to see them listed in the horror genre, as for me they completely destroy it and give every other film a bad name.
You are probably wondering why I am writing about them then. Well on my blog, I won't only be writing about the best horrors out there, but I will ever now and again review some films I have seen that are below average quality. However, these two films are completely outside the box. They are a disgrace to the horror genre. There is talk about a third film coming out, but oh God I certainly hope this does not happen. In addition, these films are banned from being sold in DVD shops in many countries such as the UK.
For what it's worth, I'll let you guys in on the general plot of each film. Each film is directed by Tom Six and they both last roughly 90 minutes.  In the first film, Americans Lindsay (Ashley C. Williams) and Jenny (Ashlynn Yennie) are on vacation travelling through Europe. In Germany, they meet a waiter who invites them to a party in a nightclub called Bunker. They rent a car, but they get lost on a lonely road in the woods. When they have a flat tire, they do not replace the tire and prefer to seek for help instead. They reach a house, where they are received by a psychopathic mad scientist named Joseph Heiter (Dieter Laser), who drugs them. When Lindsay and Jenny awake, they find that they are tied to a bed in a laboratory in the basement of the house. Sooner, Dr. Heiter brings a Japanese tourist named Katsuro (Akihiro Kitamura) and introduces himself as a former surgeon specialized in separating Siamese twins. Further, he details his insane project of creating a human centipede by joining three human beings through their mouths and anuses.
The second film revolves around Martin(Laurence R. Harvey) who is a mentally disturbed loner who lives with his mother in a bleak housing project. He works the night shift as a security guard in an equally grim and foreboding underground parking complex. To escape his dreary existence, Martin loses himself in the fantasy world of the cult horror film The Human Centipede (first sequence), fetishizing the meticulous surgical skills of the gifted Dr. Heiter, whose knowledge of the human gastrointestinal system inspires Martin to attempt the unthinkable.
Yes, it really is ridiculous in my opinion, and completely inhuman. Seriously, I mean what kind of person would come up with such a sick film? In terms of which is the worst, I'd definitely go with the second film. Even though most of it is black and white, the footage is horrific. The only reason I have seen these two films guys was merely for the purpose of my blog, and general curiosity towards all the people saying it was "the most disgusting film ever". All of those who said that, are spot on. I mean who actually wants to watch humans being attached to the anus of others' and consume what comes out of their backsides? It is a really pathetic idea, with no proper plot in it.
Really, for your own good horror fans, please do not ever watch these films. I have warned you, it is a disgrace to the horror genre to me, and a disgraceful film in general. No wonder it is banned from selling in shops all over the world. Seriously Tom Six, why produce a film like this? Why waste 1.5 million Euros on such a pathetic, terrible film. DO NOT WATCH.

No comments:

Post a Comment