Sunday 1 June 2014

1000 page views already! - massive thanks

Just thought I would write a blog post for you guys to inform you how happy I am now that my horror blog has hit 1000 page views already after only 3 weeks of existence! I can't tell you guys how happy I am and how much I appreciate the support I have received from you guys! Awesome man!
When I first started my blog, I didn't believe I would be capable of receiving any page views at all but for 1000 in my first 3 weeks is remarkable.
I don't know how to express my appreciation for the support guys. Thanks a lot, and I will ensure you, I will be very consistent with my blog posts from now on and will recommend awesome horrors!
Also, don't forget to follow me on twitter - @jasonegan59
And please stop by and give my facebook page a like! - Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Horror-Filmz-4-You/777838625580536
Thanks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment